Do you ever feel like your days just pass you by? That you’re so busy never really have the time to savour the moments that matter? Here’s how to cut some of the noise and be more present every day – both for yourself and the ones you love.
(This post might contain affiliate links which means that if you click through and make a purchase, I make a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.)
How to be more present every day…
These days life is just so full of distractions. There’s so much to do all the time. And in a bid to get it all done, we find ourselves living life on autopilot, going about our day and before we know it, it’s bedtime again already.
So, how do we make the most of our days? And how can we enjoy each moment no matter how hectic things are?
And…why should we want to be more present every day anyway?!
Here are just a few reasons…
- When we’re more present, we feel more connected to ourselves and the ones we love.
- We can think more clearly and it’s easier to make decisions.
- We’re able to focus fully on the task at hand – without getting distracted.
- It’s easier to accomplish our goals.
And…we’re far more likely to feel happier and more fulfilled because we’re paying more attention to our surroundings and the things that are going on in our lives
So, how do we be more present every day?
In the video below, I’m sharing a few simple ways to get the most out of your day and be more present in whatever you might be doing – no matter how busy life gets.
Did you like this video? You’ll LOVE these too!
- A beginner’s guide to living intentionally
- Simple ways to clear the mental clutter
- How to balance life and work when you’re a mompreneur
About the Author
Hey there! In case we haven’t met, I’m Sarah, the founder of A Simple and Contented Life. The online coaching practice that helps moms and mompreneurs with an online biz create more balance so that they can thrive both at home and at work WITHOUT feeling like they have to choose between the two.
A certified master life coach, transformation coach, goal success coach and self-published author, I’m also an Executive Contributor for Brainz Magazine, a proud mum of two, a besotted wife, breast cancer survivor and your mentor for making a change for the better.
When I’m not helping my clients and club members create a great home life and business of their dreams, you’ll find me in my favourite Starbucks curled up in a chair, book in one hand, hazelnut latte in the other or attempting to walk my somewhat lazy Frenchie pup Arthur!
Here’s how I can help you thrive – both at home AND in your online biz:
- Join the Moms in Biz Members’ Club: Learn how to take back control and create more balance so that you have the time and energy for your home, your online biz AND yourself.
- Work with me one-on-one: You deserve to have a great home life AND a great business and together, we can make it happen!
- Sign up for my Goal-Getter Workshop: In this one-on-one virtual workshop, I’ll show you how to go from goal setter to goal-getter so that you can CRUSH your goals like a pro EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. in just 2 hours!
- Join the Facebook Group: A warm and welcoming space full of other women just like you working to create a great home life and business of their dreams.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel: The channel dedicated to helping you become your BEST self and thrive in EVERY area of your life.