INSIDE: We’re at the end of another week of the 30 Days to a Stress-Free Christmas challenge. Which means it’s time to celebrate your wins. It’s also time to take a break and take some time to chill before we dive into the final week – and here are a few ways to do it!
Can you believe you’re on Day 26 of this 30 Days to a Stress-Free Christmas challenge? And with just a few days to go, you’re well and truly on the home stretch. You’ll be enjoying a Christmas LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable before you know it!
Before we dive into the final week there’s something you need to do first. And that’s take a break.
That’s right, it’s that time again! I want you to celebrate your wins, to pat yourself on the back for all things Christmas planning you’ve accomplished this week and take time to chill. You’ve earned it!
Challenge #26: It’s time to chill and have a well-earned rest!
Time to chill and time for you…
However you take time to relax is up to you but be sure to take time today to chill. You deserve it! Have a well-earned rest. Enjoy your day, spend time with your family and do something that’s just for you.
Need a few ideas of how to take time to chill? Check out the ideas for a spot of self-care on this Pin from The Organizer UK. Whether you have 5 minutes, 15 minutes, half an hour or an hour, there’s plenty to choose from, my only question is, which will you do first?!
And if you need a few more suggestions, take a look at Day 5 of this challenge. You’ll find some great suggestions on how to have a spot of ‘me time‘. In addition, Day 12 was all about simple ways to have a rest. And on Day 19, I shared 25 things to do by yourself as well as 50 ways to practice self-care. So definitely go back and check those out if you need a little more inspiration!
Be sure to check out my Self-Care board on Pinterest too. Don’t forget to hit the ‘Follow‘ button while you’re there!
That’s it for today!
I’ll be back tomorrow with challenge #27 of 30 Days to a Stress-Free Christmas challenge. In the meantime, enjoy your chill time! And be sure to check out the rest of the posts for this challenge if you haven’t done so already too!
- Day 1: Let’s Get Your Christmas Planning Started!
- Day 2: What Gifts to Buy?
- Day 3: Get Organised for Christmas.
- Day 4: Write Out Your Christmas Budget.
- Day 5: Take a Break and Have a Well-Earned Rest!
- Day 6: Declutter Your Child’s Bedroom.
- Day 7: Winter Prep Your House and Car.
- Day 8: Start a Packing List.
- Day 9: Do Your Christmas Decorations on a Budget.
- Day 10: Spend Money on Experiences Instead of Things.
- Day 11: Finalise Your Christmas Gift List.
- Day 12: Take a Break and Have a Well-Earned Rest!
- Day 13: Create a Stockpile of Last-Minute Christmas Gifts.
- Day 14: Decide Whether You’ll Send Christmas Cards.
- Day 15: Start Your Christmas Shopping Early.
- Day 16: Wrap Your Christmas Presents as You Go
- Day 17: Ask What Christmas Means to You
- Day 18: Plan a Family Christmas
- Day 19: It’s Time to Relax!
- Day 20: Write Your Christmas Bucket List
- Day 21: What are Your Christmas Family Traditions?
- Day 22: Make Time for You
- Day 23: Take the Time to Relax Before Bed
- Day 24: Decide What to Eat on Christmas Day
- Day 25: Create a 21 Day Meal Plan for Before and After Christmas
That’s it for this post! How will you take time to chill today? What’s your favourite way to unwind? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time…
P.S. Get all of the Christmas challenges by email!
Want a little more accountability? Don’t forget that you can sign up to receive each challenge by email! Every day for the next 30 days I’ll land in your inbox with the next Christmas challenge. A great way to remind you to take action, you’ll also receive my FREE Ultimate Christmas Planning Checklist too!
In it, you’ll find checklists for your Christmas budget, Christmas shopping, meal planning and prepping, family traditions, planning your travel and so much more. With every Christmas planning step you can possibly think of listed, no stone will be left unturned and nothing will be forgotten!
Simply enter your email address below and I’ll send it to you right away along with the first challenge!