INSIDE: You did it…you’ve planned your BEST Christmas yet! Now all that’s left to do is celebrate Christmas. Well, all your hard-earned Christmas planning efforts at least! You’ve worked hard these last few weeks, now it’s time to celebrate those wins – and here are a few ways to do it!
It’s the final day of the 30 Days to a Stress-Free Christmas challenge!
WOW! What a month it’s been! I’m not sure how we’re here already…and I’m a little sad that we are because it means this challenge is over…but we’ve made it to the end and guess what, YOU DID IT! Let’s take a look at all you’ve accomplished these last few weeks. You’ve:
- Created your Christmas budget.
- Decided what gifts to buy and started your Christmas shopping.
- Made a promise to yourself that you’ll wrap your presents as you go.
- Created a Christmas family bucket list.
- Come up with a few new family Christmas traditions to try.
- Decided what food to eat over the Christmas break.
- Created a 21-day meal plan for the days leading up to and after Christmas
- Winter prepped your house and car.
- Made sure your home is guest-ready; and,
- You’ve made all-important time for you too!
That’s a LOT of Christmas planning in a very short space of time! And I’m so proud of you! It means that the majority of the hard work is now done. If you’ve completed each of the challenges – as I have no doubt you have – you’re well and truly on your way to enjoying a Christmas LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable! Now all that’s left for you to do is to give yourself a MASSIVE pat on the back…and that’s what today’s challenge is all about!
Challenge #30: Celebrate Christmas!
Today, I want you to celebrate Christmas…
Well, your Christmas-planning efforts at least! You’ve worked really hard these last few weeks. And now it’s time to celebrate!
Before you move on, before you do anything else, I want you to celebrate your wins. To take a moment to look at all you’ve done this past month and be proud of what you’ve achieved. Why?
Because planning Christmas is no easy task!
There’s so much to think about, so much to plan, organise and do and so many people to please. We want to make it magical and memorable for our kids – and our whole family – and so the pressure to make Christmas happen can be immense.
And that’s why you need to take today to celebrate your Christmas planning wins!
Celebrating your Christmas planning wins…
It’s so easy to just keep going, to just keep ticking things off that never-ending to-do list. But it’s important to stop and pause for a moment too. To take a moment to reflect and look back at what you’ve accomplished so far so that you can tell yourself you’ve got this. That you’re making Christmas happen, that it’s all coming together and all of your hard work is paying off.
By taking this challenge you are making Christmas LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable this year – both for yourself and your family.
Come Christmas Eve, you’re going to be able to get into the festive spirit, hang out with your kids and enjoy the mulled wine and mince pies along with everyone else because everything will already have been taken care of!
All you need to do now is decide how you’re going to celebrate your wins!
Not sure how to celebrate your Christmas planning wins?
- Do something to make you smile – pick something from your happy list.
- Spend some one-on-one quality time with your kids.
- Take your spouse out on a date.
- Treat yourself to something scrummy you’d never normally allow yourself to eat.
- Go for a coffee with your best friend – or hire a babysitter and go out for Christmas cocktails!
- Treat yourself to glass or two of your favourite wine.
- Buy yourself a big bunch of flowers.
- Unplug from your phone and go off-grid for the day.
- Cook your favourite meal.
- Throw a party – just for you!
- Have a Nextflix binge session on the sofa in your PJs.
- Buy two or three magazines and chill in your favourite coffee shop for an hour.
How will you celebrate Christmas – and your Christmas planning wins? Pick one and then let me know which you’ve chosen in the comments! And if you want a few more ideas, make sure you check out my Self-Care board on Pinterest. Be sure to hit the “Follow” button while you’re there too!
That’s it for today!
I’ll be back tomorrow with a bonus challenge for the 30 Days to a Stress-Free Christmas challenge. In the meantime, have fun celebrating your accomplishments – you deserve it! Don’t forget to check out the rest of the posts for this challenge if you haven’t done so already!
- Day 1: Let’s Get Your Christmas Planning Started!
- Day 2: What Gifts to Buy?
- Day 3: Get Organised for Christmas.
- Day 4: Write Out Your Christmas Budget.
- Day 5: Take a Break and Have a Well-Earned Rest!
- Day 6: Declutter Your Child’s Bedroom.
- Day 7: Winter Prep Your House and Car.
- Day 8: Start a Packing List.
- Day 9: Do Your Christmas Decorations on a Budget.
- Day 10: Spend Money on Experiences Instead of Things.
- Day 11: Finalise Your Christmas Gift List.
- Day 12: Take a Break and Have a Well-Earned Rest!
- Day 13: Create a Stockpile of Last-Minute Christmas Gifts.
- Day 14: Decide Whether You’ll Send Christmas Cards.
- Day 15: Start Your Christmas Shopping Early.
- Day 16: Wrap Your Christmas Presents as You Go
- Day 17: Ask What Christmas Means to You
- Day 18: Plan a Family Christmas
- Day 19: It’s Time to Relax!
- Day 20: Write Your Christmas Bucket List
- Day 21: What are Your Christmas Family Traditions?
- Day 22: Make Time for You
- Day 23: Take the Time to Relax Before Bed
- Day 24: Decide What to Eat on Christmas Day
- Day 25: Create a 21 Day Meal Plan for Before and After Christmas
- Day 26: It’s Time to Chill!
- Day 27: Stock Your Cupboard with Pantry Staples
- Day 28: Batch Cook Meals to Save Time
- Day 29: Finalise Your Christmas Food Plan
Congratulations! You did it…you’ve just planned a Christmas that rocks! How are you going to celebrate your accomplishments? Let me know in the comments so that I can celebrate with you too!
Until next time…
P.S. Get all of the Christmas challenges by email!
Want a little more accountability? Don’t forget that you can sign up to receive each challenge by email! Every day for the next 30 days I’ll land in your inbox with the next Christmas challenge. A great way to remind you to take action, you’ll also receive my FREE Ultimate Christmas Planning Checklist too!
In it, you’ll find checklists for your Christmas budget, Christmas shopping, meal planning and prepping, family traditions, planning your travel and so much more. With every Christmas planning step you can possibly think of listed, no stone will be left unturned and nothing will be forgotten!
Simply enter your email address below and I’ll send it to you right away along with the first challenge!