INSIDE: Do you wish you could make life LESS stressful but just don’t know where to start? In this post, I’m sharing my ultimate guide to not only making life less stressful but how to make it more enjoyable too! Want to reduce the overwhelm, take back control and create a life you LOVE? This is the post for you!
Does this sound familiar?
You want to be more organised at home so that you can spend time with your kids WITHOUT getting distracted but have no idea how to make it happen.
You’ve tried to balance it all but feel totally overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done in a day.
You want to be a good wife and mum and do “all the things” but you’re constantly spinning in circles never making any progress.
Tired of forever playing catch-up, you desperately crave five minutes to yourself and wish there was a way to make life easier to manage.
I know how you feel!
It wasn’t that long ago that I felt this way too. Juggling an extremely busy calendar and an even busier family life, I was trying desperately to balance everything vying for my attention.
Finding it hard to cope with all the different schedules, I felt totally frustrated that I never had time for my boys and husband, let alone myself. I hated that I was spending so much time doing all the housework instead of doing the things I loved.
Life was stressful and nowhere near as enjoyable as I wanted it to be.
Overwhelmed by my never-ending to-do list and bummed by how often I found myself saying “not right now” to my youngest, I decided that things had to change. There HAD to be an easier way to do this mum thing!
The diagnosis that changed EVERYTHING…
And then, in April of 2016, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. A diagnosis totally out of the blue, it completely pulled the rug out from underneath my feet and turned my world upside down. Three years on, I’m thankful to say that I made it through to the other side but my fight taught me something.
It taught me that life is precious and that it goes WAY too fast. It made me see that nothing matters more than spending quality time with the ones we love. That being rich isn’t about how much money we have in the bank. That happiness is a choice and that it’s okay to let go of the things that are weighing us down.
During my treatment, I made a promise to myself. A promise that if I won my fight, I would do whatever I could to make family life LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable. And that I would help others to do the same.
And that’s exactly what I’m doing right now.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned over the past three years and turned it into an eBook just for you! An eBook where I’m sharing all of my secrets to living a life LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable. In it, you’ll find the EXACT steps I took to reduce the overwhelm, take back control and make life easier to manage so that you can do it too!
Introducing: How to Create a Family Life You LOVE
The eBook that shows you how to make family life LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable.
Packed FULL of practical, easy-to-implement tips and strategies, I show you step-by-step how to reduce the overwhelm, take back control and become a better version of yourself whilst creating a family life you LOVE. Including how to:
- Declutter your space and organise your home so that it’s easier to manage.
- Develop systems and routines that help you to get everything done WITHOUT sacrificing quality time with your kids.
- Manage your time better so that you can finally start saying yes to the things that really matter to you and your family.
- Make your own wellbeing more of a priority – without feeling guilty about doing it,
- and MUCH more!
A life LESS stressful…
If you want to reduce the overwhelm, take back control and create a family life you LOVE, this is THE eBook for you! This easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide will show you how to:
- Identify the areas that are weighing you down.
- Reduce the mental and physical clutter.
- Bring clarity to your mind and home.
- Prioritise the things that really matter.
- Create a family life you LOVE.
An added bonus…
To help you put all the tips and strategies into place I’ve created a FREE workbook for you to download too! With EVERYTHING you need to start creating a family life you LOVE right away, you’ll have access to the following worksheets:
- Visualising a life you LOVE: How to identify what really makes you happy.
- First things first: The 3 questions to ask yourself BEFORE making any changes to your life.
- Taking better care of yourself: Five simple steps to make your wellbeing a priority.
- Prioritising what matters: How to spend time with your kids AND still get everything else done.
- Making your house a home: Five ways to love your home that little bit more.
PLUS, an additional 10+ printables including:
- Things We Like To Do printable.
- Where Does My Time Go? worksheet.
- 30 Day Habit Tracker.
- Mind Dump printable.
- Family Bucket List printable.
- Family Weekly Planner.
- Master Task List,
- and MANY more!
Whatever struggles you’re going through, however overwhelmed you might be feeling right now, I want you to know that there are things you can do to make a change for the better. And in this book, I show you what they are.
By the time you’ve finished reading it, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to switch things up and create a life you won’t want to take a vacation from. PLUS, you’ll have developed a solid plan for how to make it happen too!
I’ve done it and now with the help of this book, you can too! To get your copy simply click on the button below.
That’s it for this post! Already purchased How to Create a Family Life You LOVE? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time…
Did you like this post? You’ll LOVE these too!
- How to be Your Best Self EVERY Day
- 22 Inspirational Quotes for a Purpose-Driven Life
- How to Create a Family Life You LOVE – Out NOW!