You work hard to put dinner on the table and make sure your kids look presentable. You run them around to football, dance and piano. Sometimes it feels like a holiday just to go to the bathroom alone, or on a solo shopping trip to the grocery store. Getting all of your kid’s physical needs met can seem like a full-time job. But that’s the easy part. What do you do when your child talks back, is entitled or hits his siblings? Your deepest desire is to raise self-motivated, respectful and kind adults but just how do you teach them to be those things now?
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link your cost will remain the same but I will receive a small commission. This helps A Simple and Contented Life to keep going. Read my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!
Just how do you do it ‘all’ and still find time for yourself?
I wish I could help you get the kids to bed, pick up the groceries for you, or even watch your kids so you can go on a date with your husband. Whilst I can’t do that, I can do something better. I can give you practical solutions from experts on the hard stuff that parenting throws at you.
How? By you joining me at The Mom Conference in October! With over 20 personal stories from some amazing speakers, you’ll come away armed with tons of invaluable information on parenting and self-development.
What is The Mom Conference?
More useful and fun than reading a whole library of parenting books, The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three day online event. Running from October 17th – 19th, you can listen to it while you fold the laundry, do the dishes or during nap time. Attend the conference with over 75,000 mums from around the world and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to meal planning to finding more joy in motherhood.
Being a mum is beautiful and important. But it can be hard and SO overwhelming at times. We could all do with some help. By joining the conference you’ll have the opportunity to learn from 20 top-notch speakers and authors who know how to rock this motherhood gig. Topics covered include:
- Getting out of the cycle of yelling. nagging and reminding your kids to listen
- Managing sibling rivalry, when to step in or when to let your kids work it out
- Setting up routines so you can have time for what’s most important to you
- Keeping your kids safe online
- Effectively managing depression and anxiety
- Keeping up with a busy household – learn the best of the best mum hacks
- Living a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your kids to do the same)
And much much more!
Who are the speakers?
Want to know who is speaking? Here are just some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Best-Selling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions
- The Bucket List Family, Full Time Traveling Family, @bucketlistfamily with a community of over 600,000 followers
- David Burns, expert on anxiety and depression, NYT Best-Selling Author, 5 million copies sold
And to help you avoid procrastination (I know what it’s like!), if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFT as soon as your registration is complete!
A FREE Listening Guide for Dr. Laura Markham’s interview on sibling rivalry. Get a sneak peak on the key takeaways from her interview. Register here NOW…
So what are you waiting for?
Become the mum you want to be by joining me at The Mum Conference in October! Don’t miss this awesome FREE opportunity to hear from 20 fabulous speakers talking about everything from monitoring kids’ screen time to helping kids control their emotions to taking better care of yourself. Participate ONLINE and be inspired October 17th, 18th and 19th.
I can’t wait to see you there!