INSIDE: Are you a goal-setting pro who struggles with follow-through? If so, you’re going to love this post! In it, I’m sharing 45 of my favourite reach your goal quotes – all of which are guaranteed to motivate and inspire you to keep going and crush your goals this year!
(This post might contain affiliate links which means that if you click through and make a purchase, I make a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.)
Reaching your goals…
When it comes to achieving your goals, do you find that you’re good at setting them but not so great at accomplishing them?
Well, you’re in good company!
You see, I’m great at the goal-setting part. The part where you decide on a goal, map out the steps and choose when you want to accomplish it by. I can do all of that no problem.
What I’m not so good at though is the follow-through. The part where you take action and keep going until you accomplish your goal.
I might start out strong but when it comes to seeing results, I’m impatient. And so, if I don’t get the results I want as quickly as I would like, I start to lose interest. My momentum wanes and either it takes me longer than planned to accomplish my goal or I give up entirely.
Reach your goal quotes…
One thing that helps me to stay motivated though is quotes. Especially when they’re quotes about reaching your goals. Not only do they give me the push I need to keep me going but they remind me that I’m not the only one who struggles too.
And so, if you find it hard to follow-through too, you’re going to love the quotes I’m sharing in this post. These reach your goal quotes are guaranteed to keep you motivated and inspired as well as give you the encouragement you need to keep going until you accomplish that goal.
Want to stay inspired and achieve your goals?
Here are 45 of my favourite reach your goal quotes – including a few from me! Write them down, pin this post or add them to your home screen. And any time you need a little inspiration for reaching your goals, come back to them.
And if you like these reach your goal quotes, be sure to subscribe to A Simple and Contented Life so that you’re the first to know when I publish another quotes post!
Reach your goal quotes 1-10:
- “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” J. K. Rowling
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” Arthur Ashe
- “Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” Earl Nightingale
- “I win or I learn, but I never lose.” Marie Forleo
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” Tony Robbins
- “Know that you don’t need to know all the steps. Trust that when you start, the steps will reveal themselves.” Sarah Dew
- “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” Jeffrey Gitomer
- “I would like to be remembered as someone who did the best she could with the talent she had.” J. K. Rowling
- “The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize.” Richard Monckton Milnes
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
Reach your goal quotes 11-20:
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” Zig Ziglar
- “You can achieve any goal you want to accomplish. You just have to put in the work, trust the process and keep the faith.” Sarah Dew
- “Some believe in destiny, some believe in fate. I believe that happiness is something we create.” Sugarland
- “You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.” Brian Tracy
- “Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.” Tom Landry
- “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” Confucius
- “Whatever you do, don’t give up. Because it’s at the moment you want to give up that the magic happens.” Sarah Dew
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” Karen Lamb
- “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.” Unknown
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mandela
Reach your goal quotes 21-30:
- “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it.” Jill Koenig
- “Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying.” Amelia Earhart
- “Life might not come with a plan but that’s okay because you’re free to decide the direction you want to take.” Sarah Dew
- “Everything is figureoutable,” Marie Forleo
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” Yoda
- “There are only two rules for being successful. One, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it.” Mario Cuomo
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.” Marie Forleo
- “Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite-size chunks, writing them down, believing them and then going full speed ahead as if they were routine.” Don Lancaster
- “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing started with a mouse.” Walt Disney
- “Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.” Unknown
Reach your goal quotes 31-40:
- “One of the secrets in life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.” Jack Penn
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” Jimmy Dean
- “Treat your goals like you would your sat nav: Set the destination and let the route unfold as you go.” Sarah Dew
- “One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set ourselves.” Karen Casey
- “Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent.” Venus Williams
- “Every step you take is another step closer to where you want to be.” Sarah Dew
- “I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.” Vincent van Gogh
- “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” Simone de Beauvoir
- “Don’t know where to start? Break it down. Those baby steps? They’ll help you get to where you want to be.” Sarah Dew
- “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” Brian Tracy
Reach your goal quotes 41-45:
- “Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot. Make it hot by striking.” William B. Sprague
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” Henry Ford
- “Clarity comes from action, not thought.” Marie Forleo
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Unknown
- “Sometimes, if you want to make progress, you have to make a mess first.” Sarah Dew
Reaching your goals…
There you have it, 45 of my favourite reach your goal quotes! Use them to reach your goals in work and life. Write them down, pin this post or add them to your home screen. And any time you need a little inspiration for reaching your goals, come back to them.
And if you liked these reach your goal quotes, be sure to subscribe to A Simple and Contented Life so that you’re the first to know when I publish another quotes post! Be sure to follow my Inspirational Quotes board on Pinterest too…you’ll find plenty more reach your goal quotes plus lots of other quotes guaranteed to inspire too!
That’s it for this post! Which of my 45 reach your goal quotes was your favourite? Have your own favourite reach your goal quotes? Share them in the comments!
Until next time…
P.S. Like what you read? Subscribe to A Simple and Contented Life!
Join my community and receive weekly emails packed full of motivation, inspiration and reassurance that you’re not alone on this parenting journey. As an added bonus, you’ll gain EXCLUSIVE access to my FREE Resource Library. Inside you’ll find a ton of cheatsheets, checklists, printables and workbooks all designed to help you make family life LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable. Simply fill in your details below and I’ll add you to my mailing list!
Did you like this post? You’ll LOVE these too!
- 30 quotes to help you have a better day
- 22 inspirational quotes for a purpose-driven life
- 25 inspirational quotes about living your best life