Welcome to A Simple and Contented Life! A place all about making family life a little bit less stressful and a whole lot more enjoyable. My goal is to help you reduce overwhelm, take back control and create a family life you love. Want to achieve the things listed below? Then you’ve come to the right place because A Simple and Contented Life can help! I’m about to give you all the tools, tips and resources you need to:
- Assess what you really want from your life
- Identify the areas that are weighing you down
- Reduce the mental and physical clutter
- Organise your home so its easier to manage
- Spend more time with friends and family
- Focus on your own wellbeing
- Create a family life you don’t want to take a vacation from
Where to start?
If you’re new to A Simple and Contented Life, the How to Create a Family Life You Love Series is a great place to start. It has some great tips and gives you everything you need to kickstart making a change for the better. In it I reveal how to carve out more time to spend with family, ways to love your home that little bit more and a few things you can do to start taking better care of yourself. It also includes a FREE eBook version of the series and a workbook designed to help you start taking action and implement my easy-to-follow steps right away. Read each episode of the series here:
- Part One: How to Love Your Life
- Part Two: Three Questions You Should Ask BEFORE Making Changes to Your Life
- Part Three: Four Ways to Live a Happier Family Life
- Part Four: Five Way to Love the Home You Live In
- Part Five: How to Take Better Care of Yourself
Here are some of my most popular posts to get you started…
- How Working Mums Find Inspiration in Hard Times
- How to Find More Time for You
- 40 Life Lessons in Almost 40 Years
- How to Create a Life You Love
- Don’t wait for January: Six Reasons to Start Achieving Your Goals Right Now
- The Benefits of Practicing Gratitude and How to Do It
- How a Good Quote Can Help Us Achieve Our Goals
- Ten Habits that’ll Make Your Marriage Stronger
- Five Small Changes to Make Evening Meal Planning a Breeze
- My Most Epic MumFail and Why it Doesn’t Matter
- Where I’m Failing as a Mum and Why it’s OK
Join my tribe!
If you like what you’ve read and want to start creating a family life you love, why not join my tribe? You’ll benefit from weekly emails on all things related to family life, home life and wellbeing. You’ll discover ways to better organise and manage your home, ways to be more productive and tips on how to set and accomplish your goals. You’ll also have access to FREE printables including worksheets, checklists and planners. All of which are designed to help you reduce overwhelm and make life that little bit easier. PLUS, you’ll never miss a post! Sign up now and I’ll send you a copy of my FREE Daily Planner as a thank-you!
I can’t wait for you to join me! Here’s to creating a family life you love!