INSIDE: In this post, I’m sharing 22 of my favourite inspirational quotes for leading a purpose driven life. If you like quotes as much as I do and are looking for inspiration on being more intentional about the way you live your life, you’ll love these quotes all about life and happiness.
I absolutely LOVE quotes…
I have them displayed just about everywhere at home. They’re in frames on my walls, they’re in my planner as dividers and they’re on my pc and phone too. I also have a Pinterest board dedicated to them and I even have a little notebook where I write down all the quotes that really inspire me. Whenever I’m having a tough time, I pull out my notebook, spend a few minutes reading through it and instantly I feel better.
From lifting me up when I’m feeling low to encouraging me when my confidence needs a little boost, I pretty much have a quote for every occasion – including quotes that give me a kick when I’m procrastinating!
My favourite quotes…
But my favourite quotes of all? The ones that inspire me to lead a more purpose-driven life. On a mission to make life LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable, I love quotes on this topic because they help motivate me to stay focused on my why and encourage me to be more intentional about how I live my life.
If you like quotes as much as I do and you’re looking to live more of a purpose driven life, you’re going to LOVE this post. Below you’ll find 22 of my favourite inspirational quotes all about life and happiness.
If you’re wanting to step out of a life on autopilot and into one of purpose, these inspirational quotes are guaranteed to motivate you to live a more purposeful life!
Inspirational quotes for a purpose driven life…
- “The slower the living, the greater sense of fullness and satisfaction.” Ann Voskamp
- “Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, take another shot.” Unknown
- “Why do we fall? So we learn how to pick ourselves back up.” Thomas Wayne
- “Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” Unknown
- “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” Diane Ackerman
- “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” Frank Tyger
“Some believe in destiny; some believe in fate. I believe happiness is something we create.” Sugarland
- “Instead of working hard to make ends meet, work on having fewer ends.” Courtney Carver
- “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” William Feather
- “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” Kevin Ngo
- “Living your best life is your most important journey in life.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Ask yourself what is really important and then have the courage to build a life around your answer.” Joshua Becker
- “Stop chasing rainbows, see the rainbows that are already around you.” Unknown
- “Work on purpose. Play on purpose. Rest on purpose. Do not let yourself or anyone else waste your time.” Izey Victoria Odiase
- “The things that light you up are not random. They are connected to your purpose.” Erica Layne
- “Minimalism isn’t about removing the things you love. It’s about removing the things that distract you from the things you love.” Joshua Becker
- “Every single moment shapes our future. Be intentional. Live on purpose.” Brian Tracy
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Everyone worries about finding more time, but that’s not the issue – it’s what you do with the time that matters.” Megan O’Brien
- “Life is precious and goes way to fast. Don’t be afraid of making the changes needed in order to live a life that you and your family love.” Sarah Dew
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
Now it’s your turn! Which of these 22 quotes about life and happiness was your favourite? What quote motivates and inspires you to lead a purpose driven life? Let me know in the comments! And if you liked these quotes and want more like them, be sure to follow my Quotes Board on Pinterest!
Until next time…
P.S. Like what you read? Subscribe to A Simple and Contented Life!
Join my community and receive weekly emails packed full of motivation, inspiration and reassurance that you’re not alone on this parenting journey. As an added bonus, you’ll gain EXCLUSIVE access to my FREE Resource Library. Inside you’ll find a ton of cheatsheets, checklists, printables and workbooks all designed to help you make family life LESS stressful and MORE enjoyable. Simply fill in your details below and I’ll add you to my mailing list!
Did you like this post? You’ll LOVE these too!
- How to Be Your Best Self EVERY Day
- 30 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Have a Better Day
- How to Make Life LESS Stressful – An A-Z Guide